Use the buttons below to increase or decrease the text size
The text resize feature is currently only supported in Chrome and Safari – please switch to a different browser.
Use the toggle below to adjust the contrast.
The color contrast feature is not currently supported by Internet Explorer – please switch to a different browser.
Listen to the content of the page by clicking on Read Speaker.
The new Data Saver VoucherTM – sold with selected smartphones and tablets – gives you a 1 GB data bundle at a generously discounted rate.
Cost for month 1
Cost for months 2 – 13*
Pay As You Go®
Monthly plans and Pay As You Go®**
Normal rates apply
**For Pay as you Go® customers benefitting from existing data offers.
How do I get it?
To get this fantastic offer, visit one of our retail outlets (click here) or selected partner locations.
How do I redeem my Data Saver VoucherTM?
1. Scratch off the back of the Data Saver VoucherTM to reveal your unique PIN #
2. From your mobile or tablet, enter the following URL into a web browser http://mydataoffers.du.ae
3. Follow the instructions to redeem the voucher
Notes:Data Saver Voucher(TM) is only available on Pay As You Go and Monthly plans, it's not compatible with the new Easy Social plan. If you
migrate to Easy Social, you'll lose the Data Saver Voucher(TM) offer.
1. How much does it cost to redeem a Data Saver Voucher?
To redeem a voucher, you need to make sure you have a minimum of AED 19 of More Time or More Credit balance. When using the recurring Data Saver Voucher,
from month 2 to month 13 you need to maintain a minimum of AED 50 of More Time or More Credit balance.
2. What happens if I don’t have enough More Time or More Credit balance?
If you fail to maintain the required balance of AED 50 for the recurring pack, you’ll stop receiving the Data Saver offer.
3. Can I carry forward any unused data to the following month?
No, you'll lose any remaining data if not used before the expiry date.
4. What happens if I purchase a recurring data pack or take a smartphone data offer?
If you purchase a recurring data pack or smartphone offer, you'll stop receiving the Data Saver offer. However, you can top up your data at any time by
purchasing a standalone oneoff monthly data pack or by recharging with More Data.
5. How many times can I redeem this offer?
The offer is redeemable once, by one SIM card only.
6. Which handset can I use to redeem the offer?
The offer can only be redeemed using the handset you purchased with the voucher.
7. Which plans are eligible for the oneoff Data Saver Voucher?
All consumer monthly plans and consumer Pay As You Go plans with an existing recurring data bundle, or with an existing smartphone offer are eligible for
the oneoff offer. Customers using the Daily Social Unlimited pack are also eligible for this offer.
8. Will Data Saver Voucher work with the new Easy Social plan?
No, Data Saver Voucher(TM) is only available on Pay As You Go and Monthly plans, it's not compatible with the new Easy Social plan. If you migrate to Easy
Social, you will lose the Data Saver Voucher(TM) offer.
9. How can I opt out of the offer?
Send an SMS to 1355 with ‘STOP Data’.
10. How can I check the balance of my data offer?
To check your data balances, SMS ‘Balance’ to 1355.
11. Is LTE enabled for this offer?
Providing your handset supports LTE, the offer will be available on our LTE network.
12. Are Blackberry® customers and devices eligible for this offer?
Customers using Blackberry 10 devices are able to benefit from this offer. Those using Blackberry 7 devices (e.g. Blackberry 9900, 9300, 8520 etc.) aren't eligible.
13. What happens when I am travelling?
The voucher website can only be accessed in the UAE and all data charges for this offer are limited to national use.
A quick and easy way to manage and pay